To pair the Bluetooth enabled PayPal Here device, first make sure you are utilizing a bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet.
- Turn on your Bluetooth reader. A green light will blink followed by the blue Bluetooth light. If the card reader is on but all the lights are off, press a key on the PayPal Here device to wake it up.
- Select the PayPal Here reader from the list of available Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet. Your card reader will be listed as “PayPal” plus the last three digits of the serial number on the top of the card reader. Once you have manually paired your device, it will pair automatically moving forward.
Once you have paired your PayPal Here reader with your Invoice2go account, the reader will automatically connect moving forward so you can get straight into accepting payments from your customers.
Having trouble pairing your device?
- Try holding down the SYNC button reader on the reader until the Bluetooth light starts blinking quickly
- Make sure the reader is fully charged
- Make sure that no other phone or tablet is already connected to the PayPal Here reader. If so, tell that device to forget the PayPal Here reader in the device’s Bluetooth settings
- Follow the steps outlined above to try and re-pair the reader with your mobile device
Still having trouble pairing the device?
- Try resetting the reader by following these instructions
Contact PayPal support if you are still having issues