We’re simplifying how you add users to your account. Once you update to the new Invoice2go, when you add a new user to your account you’ll select from just two options: access to everything or limited access. This means you can add, select and go with ease without worrying about checking the boxes.
For those users who already have permissions set up, all of your current users will automatically be moved to the category that makes the most sense.
So those who are currently marked as Administrators will receive “access to everything” which grants them use of all Invoice2go features.
Those who currently have a title like Manager, Bookkeeper, Invoicing Only and Custom will receive “limited access,” which means they cannot see reports or settings and cannot export any company data.
For those users who have teams enabled, what your team members are able to see within the app will also be based on the category they are in, either access to everything or limited access.
Users categorized as “access to everything” will be able to see all of the company’s activities within the app.
If users are restricted to “limited access”, they will be able to see everything except for reports, settings and export.
Please note: Once a user on your account updates to the new Invoice2go, all users on the account will need to update to the new app in order for it to continue working across all of your users.
Currently, you can only add users and set up team from the web app. Click here to sign into your Invoice2go account on the Web.
- From the side navigation menu, click on Settings
- Under the Company section, click on Team members
- Click on Add team member button in the top right corner
- Enter team member's email address
- Select whether the new team member has Access to everything or Limited access. *Note if you select Limited access your team member won't be able to see reports, change settings, or export company data.
- Click on Add