We’ve simplified how you add users to your account. In the new Invoice2go, when you add a new user to your account you’ll select from just two options: access to everything or limited access.
On the Enterprise and Unlimited plans in the new Invoice2go you will be able to add a new user to your account, called a ‘team member’.
Currently, you can only add users and set up team from the web app. Click here to sign into your Invoice2go account on the Web.
- From the side navigation menu, click on Settings
- Under the Company section, click on Team members
- Click on Add team member button in the top right corner
- Enter team member's email address
- Select whether the new team member has Access to everything or Limited access.
- Access to everything — they are able to use all of the Invoice2go features
- Limited access — they cannot see reports, change any settings or export any company data
- Click on Add
- After adding your new team member, they will receive an email inviting them to the Invoice2go account