Our latest app version features a brand new home screen with an updated design, added functionality, and simplified quick actions when you first open Invoice2go. The new home screen will have shortcuts to create new estimates, invoices, expenses, clients, start tracking time, and more.
If you had the chance to use our Today screen, which summarized your outstanding invoices, we think you'll be excited to see that this screen has been integrated into the home screen- to open the Today section, swipe up from the bottom of your screen. It gives you a clear view of your outstanding invoices as well as the option to quickly follow up with your clients. With Today, you can stay on top of who owes you money and make sure you never miss a payment again. The Today feature is available for Pro Plan users and above.
Our new home screen delivers a new, simpler, design that allows you to quickly use shortcuts to create new estimates, invoices, expenses, time entries, and more.
To access these shortcuts, as well as the integrated Today feature, simply open your Invoice2go app to your home screen.
The home screen will have quick action bubbles for each category of Document, Client, or Item that you can quickly tap on to create. Scroll through these bubbles by swiping them left, and simply tap on what you wish to add.
Updates, Tips, and New Features
Below the bubbles, you can scroll through information cards containing our latest tips and tricks to help you get the most out of Invoice2go. We’ll introduce you to tools that will help you run your business faster and more efficiently, freeing up the time you spend on invoicing and bookkeeping so you can focus on your projects and clients.
Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access your Today feed. Your invoices that are overdue and unpaid will then display at the top of your screen. Each invoice card gives you a quick overview of:
- Outstanding balance due
- Client details
- Sent, Opened, and Reminder status (and how many days since the last action)
- Quick actions to email, message, and mark as paid
- To mark an invoice as paid on the Today screen, simply tap on Mark as paid, and a confirmation message will appear. The invoice will then be removed from your Today list.
- To send or resend an invoice, simply tap the option on the invoice card.
Just like a personal assistant, the Today home screen helps you organize your day, keeps you on top of the money that’s owed to you, and makes following up on overdue payments even easier. Scroll down and instantly know what you need to do.
- Tap the client name to be taken through to their profile for a view of all activity you’ve had with that client
- If you mark an invoice as paid, it will disappear from the list.