*This page is created for users who created an instant website prior to June 29th, 2021*
We are making exciting improvements to instant websites. We are adding a ton of new functionality to make your website completely customizable to look more professional and showcase your business.
With all this new functionality the websites will be just as easy to make and maintain, everything can be done by simply dragging and dropping.
Get started now!
To take advantage of all the new capabilities of instant websites, we recommended that you create and edit your instant website from a web browser on your desktop computer. To get started, click on Instant website on the side navigation menu.
Enjoy the benefits of a simple website editor that allows you to professionally feature your business. Use the customizable sections to showcase what’s most important to your potential customers.
- Gain a free, professional-looking URL. It will read something like https://michellescourtyard.2go.me/
- Use the preloaded sections as-is, or add additional section types. These include an about us section, galleries, reviews, lead manager, links to your social media accounts, and more. You can order them as you wish
- Contact form: your website visitors will be able to make inquiries or submit comments directly to you
- Analytics: See how many visits you have to your website, and where they came from
- Advanced integrations: savvy users can integrate their instant website with Google Analytics, MailChimp, ConvertKit and SumoMe
What if I already have an instant website?
If you already created an instant website, you can continue to use your existing one, or choose to upgrade to the new version of instant websites. Once you choose to publish a new instant website, your previous one will no longer be available, and your old URL will redirect to your new one.
What happens if I don’t switch over to the new instant website?
Your existing instant website will remain as-is until September 21, 2021. At this date, all original instant websites will be deprecated.
How do I edit my website?
To edit your instant website, sign in to your account via our web platform. On the web, select Instant website from the side navigation menu. From here, follow the prompts to start adding your desired sections - including About us, a contact form, and an image gallery, to name a few. You can also customize your preferred URL.
What happens to my old URL?
When you switch to the new instant website, anyone who refers back to your old website will be redirected to your new website. You won’t lose any website visitors!
To learn all about the new instant website experience, check out this collection of articles.