Since releasing the new Invoice2go app we’ve heard from a number of our customers who loved Calendar2go and are sorry to see it go. We’re listening, and are currently looking at ways that we’ll be able to offer similar functionalities in the future.
Calendar2go users should have received an from our team with an attached .csv file. In the file you will find the following information: created date, subject, description, start date, start time, end date, end time, duration and tags.
If you are Calendar2go user but still haven't received your .csv export, please contact our support team and they will be able to assist you in getting you your calendar data.
How do I view my Calendar2go .csv file?
This is a .csv file which is most easily viewed in Excel. Because it's a .csv file, Excel automatically will open the the file and displays it properly. If you don't have Excel, you can upload your .csv into your Google Drive account and view it as a Google Sheet.
How do I import this into my calendar?
Your .csv file can be directly imported into your Google Calendar.
- Open Google Calendar on a computer (*note you can only import from a computer, not a phone or tablet)
- In the top right corner of your calendar, click the settings gear wheel
- Select Settings in the drop down menu
- Click on the Calendars tab
- Click on Import calendar between the "My calendars" and "Other Calendars" sections
- Click Choose File and select your .csv Calendar2go file
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events will be imported into your primary calendar
- Click Import
Note: Repeating events might not show up that way if you import them from a CSV file, but they'll be on your calendar as a series of one-time events.