Invoice2go offers a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 90 days.
If you feel that Invoice2go isn't the right after trying it out, inform us within 90 days from the date of payment and Invoice2go will issue you a full refund. Refunds are not available after 90 days and partial refunds are not issued.
Invoice2go Website and Android Google Play Purchases
If you purchased Invoice2go on either our website or through the Google Play Store on your Android device, you can request a refund by calling our Support team.
We require the following information to process your refund request:
- Invoice2go account ID and email address
- Reason for seeking refund
- Date of Purchase
Once you have submitted your refund request, please allow for 10 business days for the refund to process. The refund will be returned in the same method of payment used for the purchase.
iTunes App Store Purchases
Apple currently handles all purchases and refunds in the iTunes App Store. In order to request and receive a refund, you'll need to contact Apple directly.
- Visit https://getsupport.apple.com/
- Click iTunes
- Click iTunes Store
- Click Purchases Billing and Redemption
- Click iTunes Store account billing
- Choose how you would like to talk with apple (email, chat, talk to apple support now, schedule a call)
- Request a refund for your Invoice2go app purchase