From a web browser, you can download a packing slip from an existing or new invoice.
When downloading a packing slip from a web browser, all information related to expenses, such as rates, terms, and due date, is omitted. The packing slip includes item codes, item descriptions, item quantities, addresses, invoice number, current date and shipping information. Packing slips can only be downloaded from an invoice.
Note: You cannot download a packing slip from the Invoice2go mobile app.
Follow these steps to download a packing slip from a web browser:
- Click the Invoices link in the side navigation menu
- To download a packing slip from an existing invoice, click the invoice you want to use. To create a new invoice for the packing slip, click the Create an invoice button.
- From the Edit tab, verify the client and item information
- Click the Send tab
- Click the Download packing slip button
- Use your computer to preview, print, or download the packing slip
Note: Packing slips can only be downloaded from Invoice2go; there is not an option to email a packing slip.