At Invoice2go, our goal is to provide you with the best mobile invoicing app available. To do this, we need to focus our efforts and use only the most up to date, reliable technology so we can continue to support your business needs.
For this reason, old versions of Invoice2go will be retired on Wednesday, November 14, 2018. After this date, old versions will no longer be accessible or supported and you will need to update to the latest version of the app.
How do I know if I'm using an old version of Invoice2go?
I'm on a mobile device
If the version number of the app you are using is below 10.0 (eg. 9.9), you are using an old app. The easiest way to tell is by looking at the Invoice2go app icon.
Old versions - Green background with white planes
New version - Black background with one green plane
I'm on a desktop or laptop
If the version of the app was downloaded before June 2017, you are using an old app. The easiest way to tell is by looking at the home screen after you log in.
What are my options?
- You can update your app to the new version of Invoice2go as soon as you’re ready via the App Stores. We encourage you to read this help center article before you update so you’re aware of everything you need to know about the new app.
- If you choose to continue using your current version of Invoice2go, please note that on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 your app will automatically be updated to the new version of Invoice2go.
What is the new Invoice2go?
The new Invoice2go features a new look and increased functionality, including the ability to:
- track and bill for your time
- accept upfront deposits
- manage your appointments, and
- automate your workflow with Today
Do I need to update my app?
Yes, if you are still using an old version of Invoice2go. If you haven’t updated your app by Wednesday, November 14, 2018, it will automatically update to the new version of Invoice2go. You will not be able to remain on your current version, and it is not possible to switch back to an older version of the app once you update. When you update your app, you’ll find your data ready waiting for you in the new version.
Contact us via support.2go.com if you have any questions.