Engage will regularly provide suggested contacts for you to reach out to. These will appear at the top of the Contact list page.
Each suggestion shows the last time you contacted them in Engage. To quickly reach out to the suggest contact,
- Click on Send email
- Select an email template you’d like to use by clicking on the dropdown selection
- The subject line and email body copy can be edited by simply typing in new text
- Add any CCs and BCCs (limit 5)
- If you’d like to send yourself a preview email, click on the eye icon to the left of the Send email button. A confirmation message will appear. Click on OK
- If the preview email looks good, you are ready to fire away. Click on Send email
This suggested contact will disappear from the Suggested section, and queued up to reappear based on the Frequency setting for that contact. By default, this is every 90 days. Frequency can be changed to weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly.