Updated as of April 4, 2018
We recently updated Invoice2go and received a lot of insightful customer feedback. Based on that feedback, we've already completed and released updates to the new app and are working to release another range of improvements that will be coming out soon.
Please make sure that your app is updated to the most recent Invoice2go version so you have access to all the latest features and bug fixes. If you haven't done so now, please update your app to the latest version: click here for iOS and here for Android.
- Expense Image Exports: Now you can export your expenses within the app, with photos of your receipts attached
- Improved Invoice Editing Flow: New changes to the invoice creation process include an action bar, full-screen preview, and fewer steps to send invoices
- Map Integration: Updated client profile now features visual map cards and address autocompletion
We are working as fast as we can to roll these features out to you and you’ll see them appear in the coming weeks.
- Tablet and preview: Design improvements are coming soon, including the ability to preview in landscape.
OTHER LIVE IMPROVEMENTS
- Adding Clients to Invoices: There are now fewer steps to take in order to add clients and items to invoices. Additionally, optimizations have also been made to how you save items and clients when adding them to an invoice.
- Bas2go: For those of you who used BAS2go, you are now able to generate this information as a report. While it won’t be in the ‘app’ form like the old app, you will be able to see the same data for the reporting period you select. The new BAS report is now available in the app along with all other reports.
- Calendar2go: For those customers using Calendar2go, we have extracted all your historical data and emailed this to you. We know this isn’t the same as having appointment and time tracking capability back in the app, and we’re working on that too. More to come in future updates.
- Client Profile Management:
- We've transformed the client area within our app, populating it with rich and actionable information. Read more about managing your client profile here.
- Get instant access to all documents associated with a client for you to easily reference or action (Pro, Enterprise and Unlimited plans).
- The Client list has been revamped to include the amount each client owes next to their name. Additionally, the client list can now be sorted by the amount owing so you can easily see who owes you money. Read more about sorting your clients lists here.
- Costs: The cost field has been reintroduced to the items list. When you create an item, you now have the ability to add a cost, along with your rate. The new cost amount will appear when you add an item to a purchase order, making it easier for you to manage pricing for your suppliers and customers separately.
- Easier Report Management: A more flexible date picker for your reports so you get the data you need, faster. The ability to easily see reports data across several months, quarters or years.
- Estimate Management:
- Statuses have been added so you can mark estimates as 'approved' or 'declined'.
- Estimate list is now split into 'pending' or 'done' to help you stay organized.
- Links have been added between estimates that you convert to invoices, so you always have a clean papertrail.
- Home Screen Carousel: New to your home screen carousel and reports dashboard is the addition of a colorful stacked bar graph showing your Sales by Client. This graph identifies your top 5 clients and the percentage of business they equal.
- Mobile point of sale: We’ve integrated with PayPal Here, so you can now get paid in person, and receive funds in your PayPal account in seconds.
- Offline mode: You can now filter and sort your invoice lists while offline.
- Payment Receipt: The ability to send payment receipts to your customers (Unlimited Plan, with limited time trial for all plans).
- PayPal Express Checkout: All countries now have the ability to enable PayPal as a payment option.
- The colorful stacked bar graph has also been added to report drilldowns so you can now switch between table view and graph view for most reports.
- Within the reports section you can now view your data in tables within the app without having to export. Additionally, a totals row has now been added to the bottom of each report to tally your data.
- Report tables have been made even more interactive and now drill down to reveal extra info:
- Tap a client name for quick access to their details or to create a statement.
- Tap on an invoice in a report to view an instant preview.
- Tap on any summary report to see linked reports and a full data breakdown. No more having to launch separate reports one at a time.
- Send Documents via Messaging Apps: Send any document type including invoices, estimates, credit memos and POs, directly to your customers through any messaging app on your device. This will give you more options to communicate with your customers in the way you find easiest, and most importantly — in the way they want to communicate with you.
- You now have the ability to take bulk actions on invoices, estimates, purchase orders and credit memos, such as marking multiple invoices as paid.
- Additional quick actions have been added to lists. You can now copy an estimate to an invoice and mark an invoice as paid with a quick swipe left. One extra tap and you can email, print, add a transaction or open your document as a pdf for easy sharing (iOS only).
- You can now mark an invoice as paid by swiping right (Android only).
- Smarter Expense Tracking: A list of your most commonly used categories has been added. Additionally, merchants will now autocomplete, and an expense description is no longer required.
- Statement Management:
- Credit memos are now reflected as a line item on your Statements.
- Overpayments will also be highlighted on Statements.
- Now when you copy documents, you'll have the option to either apply your general tax settings, or carry across the tax you've set up on the original documents.
- How taxes are reflected on an invoice has also been updated. The total tax applied is calculated as a percentage of the subtotal and appears in your invoice summary. Click here to see a breakdown of the basic tax components of an invoice and how tax is calculated.
- Invoice and expense lists will now be filtered by tax year instead of calendar year.
- Terms and Conditions: The space for Terms + Conditions has been increased so you can now enter up to 9,000 characters.
- Today Home Screen: The Today inbox icon at the top right corner of the home screen gives you access to your daily to-do list of outstanding invoices. Today is the quickest way to stay on top of your money, and get paid faster.
- Unpaid total bug fix: the home screen totals for 'Unpaid' will now include 'unsent' invoices.
- UI improvements throughout the app to better accommodate more languages
- Expenses were not accurately reflected
- Error message when attempting to log in through an iOS device
- Pending invoices not syncing
- Non-taxable item being marked when no tax was applied