Invoice2go understands that diversity in payment options is one of the ways that businesses thrive. In keeping with this, we aim to provide as many options as possible when it comes to your invoices.
You might prefer your client pay you by bank transfer. If that’s the case, you can use “Payment instructions” in settings or at the invoice level to enter text on the invoice itself to indicate how your clients should pay you.
This feature appends any text you provide to the bottom of your invoice. Your clients can then use that information to pay you.
Note: While this field is intended for bank details, you can provide any information in this field you like. For instance, we’ve seen many business owners use it well to describe their deposit schedule.
iOS and Android
- Tap on the Profile icon in the upper right corner of the home screen
- Tap on Client payment options
- Tap on Payment instructions
- Type in any payment instructions (such as bank account or routing number) that you would like to appear on your invoices
- Tap on the green back arrow in the top left corner to save your changes
- Click on your Company name in the upper right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- In the Payment instructions box, type in any payment instructions (such as bank account or routing number) that you would like to appear on your invoices
- Click Save