Invoice2go wants to help you win new work. With our instant website feature, you can show off your business to prospective customers to grow your business faster than ever before.
What is my Instant website?
Your instant website is a public-facing website created through Invoice2go with the click of a button that shows off your business to returning and potential customers.
What information is included on my Instant website?
The information you can display on your instant website will closely reflect the information that you filled out within the company info section of the app including,
- Company name
- Company address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Social media profile links (Facebook and Instagram)
- A company summary
- Your company logo
- Any additional website link
With instant websites, Invoice2go will take the information you filled out within the company info section of the app and pre-populate it as a template for your instant website. Invoice2go will not create this page without your permission; however, displaying your company information online can help build trust with potential customers and is a great way to show off who you are and what your business does.
How do I enable my public Instant website?
iOS and Android
To enable your instant website on iOS and Android, please refer to the following steps.
- Tap on More
- Tap Instant website
- Toggle on/off Publish on web
- Once toggled on, Invoice2go will pre-populate a unique web page link to your instant website. This link is used to show off your business to potential customers
- Tap View to view your instant website
- Note: If you toggle off Publish on web, the page will be unpublished until you choose to toggle the feature back on
- On the side menu, click on Instant website
- Under the section labeled Publish, check the box next to Publish on the web
- Click Save in the top right corner
- Click on the link next to View your website to view your new instant website
What if there is information I want on my documents but not my Instant website?
We understand that the information you may want to include on your documents is not necessarily the same information you’d like displayed on your instant website. For instance, you may want to include your personal phone number on your invoices but have a company phone number on your website.
Because of this, we allow you to separate your document information from your instant website information. Any information that you include within the company info section of the app’s settings will only appear on documents. Any information you fill out within the company info section of instant websites section will only appear on your website.
As mentioned, Invoice2go will take the information you filled out within the company info section of the app's settings and pre-populate it as a template for your instant website. Therefore, you should add or remove any desired changes to the company info section of instant websites prior to publishing it to the web.
How will it look?
Below is an example of what an instant website may look like. This page will be tailored to your specific business and include any information you’ve uploaded about your business to the Invoice2go app, including your company logo.
How do I add my social media links to my Instant website?
To add your social media links to your instant website, please refer to the following steps.
iOS and Android
- Within the Instant website section, tap on Social links
- Insert your Facebook or Instagram profile link under the corresponding section
- Tap on the green back arrow in the top left corner to save your changes
- Within the Instant website section, scroll down to the section labeled Social
- Insert your Facebook or Instagram profile link in the box under the corresponding section
- Click on Save
How do I find my social media links?
- Your Instagram profile link is simply https://instagram.com/ plus your Instagram handle included after the slash at the end
- For example, for Invoice2go, our Instagram handle is Invoice2go_official, so our profile link would be https://instagram.com/invoice2go_official
- Web: On Web, your Facebook profile link will be found by simply going to your profile page and copying the URL at the top
- Mobile: On mobile, you can find your profile with the following steps
- On the Facebook app, tap on your profile picture in the top left corner
- Below your name, tap on the three dots …
- At the bottom of the page, you will see a section called, Your profile link
- Tap Copy Link. You can then paste that link into the Invoice2go app
What if I already have a website?
As previously mentioned, the instant website feature of Invoice2go is optional and can be enabled or disabled at any time. However, if you add your existing website to your company details, the URL will be included on your instant website. This way, your profile can lead to more traffic coming into your site.