If you are sending invoices to your customers from your iOS device and each email is sending multiple times, this is likely happening because your Microsoft email account (e.g. hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com, etc.) was setup on your iOS device in the default mail client under the section "Other." All Microsoft emails should be set up under the "Outlook.com" option rather than through "Other."
If you are still having email issues, please follow the troubleshooting steps in this article to resolve the issue.
iOS and iPhone
- Go to your iOS device settings
- Tap Passwords & Accounts
- Under the Accounts section, select the email account that is sending duplicates
- Tap Delete Account
- Confirm that you want to delete email from your device
- Under the Accounts sections, tap Add Account
7. Tap Outlook.com
- Enter your email and password credentials
- Tap Yes to let the default iOS mail app have access to your email account
10. Tap Save
- Under the Accounts section, tap Fetch New Data
- Toggle on Push
- Make sure Fetch schedule is set to anything but Manually