A refreshed Invoice2go is just around the corner. The improved app will have a new design and streamlined layout to improve navigation, which will make completing your daily tasks even easier.
We understand that you may not have the time on the day that the app launches to make the switch, so if you’d prefer to continue using your current version of Invoice2go until a more convenient time, make sure you follow the below steps and turn off the auto-update setting across all of your mobile devices.
iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Scroll down and tap on iTunes & App Store
- Under the Automatic Downloads section, turn Off the option for updates
- Open the Play Store app on your Android
- Tap the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Auto-Update Apps
- To disable automatic app updates, select Do not auto-update apps