* We are discontinuing the support of PayPal Here. For existing users, the feature will be fully discontinued in January 2019. PayPal will still be available as a payment option and will remain unaffected by this change. You will still have 2 options available to accept card payments on the spot: 1. You can charge a debit or credit card for payment on any unpaid invoice. Simply open an unpaid invoice, tap ‘Payment’, tap ‘Enter card details’, and take payment. 2. Download the PayPal Here app from the App Store and use it to take payment on the go. For more information on our payment options, click here.
We’ve partnered with PayPal, the most trusted brand in consumer payments, to help you get paid on the spot, whether you’re at a job site, store, or your home office. With our PayPal Here mobile point of sale (mPOS) system, you can now easily accept payments–right from your Invoice2go app.
Get Paid Faster on the Spot
When you connect PayPal Here and Invoice2go, you can:
- Accept credit card payments, anywhere you interact with customers, without leaving our app.
- Expect to pay low transaction fees per card swipe, insert, or tap. And there are no monthly fees, setup fees, cancellation fees, or processing minimums.
Get Started with PayPal Here
If you already have your PayPal Here card reader, it’s easy to connect it to your Invoice2go app.
If you don’t already have a PayPal Here card reader, here’s how to get one:
- Go to “PayPal Here” under "Client Payment Options” in your Invoice2go Settings.
- Tap on “Get started” to link your PayPal account (or create a new one) and order a reader. The magnetic strip reader is free or you can get the chip reader for $49* when you use our discount code Invoice2go.
Once you’re connected, you can start taking payments on your Invoice2go app. Simply select any invoice with a balance and select the “Charge on reader” option when you add a payment. Your customer can insert their credit or debit card into your card reader (or you can enter the card details manually). And voila—you’re paid!
We’re excited for you to start getting paid even faster with Invoice2go, so let us know if you have any questions or need help getting started.
Disclaimer: The mobile card reader will only be available for iOS devices with Invoice2go for now. Android mobile devices will be able to take advantage of the mobile card reader soon!