There’s a range of ways you are able to personalize your new invoice design:
- Add a banner— there are 14 colourful, professional banners for you to choose from. To add a banner to your invoice design, go to Settings > Customize invoice > Design > Header.
- Upload a logo — include your own logo on every invoice, or if you don’t have one, create one from scratch using our simple logo creator. To add a logo to your invoice design, go to Settings > Customize invoice > Design > Logo.
- Show them who you are — include your business critical information up front such as tax registration and license numbers. Go to Settings > Company information to add your address, email, website, tax registration and license number and terms.
- Keep it consistent — design your invoice with your exact brand colour with our new colour matching tool. To update your invoice design colours, go to Settings > Customize invoice > Design > Colour.
- Highlight your payment details — encourage faster payment by making your details stand out, you can now make it larger and put it in a coloured box. Go to Settings > Client payment options > Payment instructions.
- Build your credibility — showcase all of your business accreditations and certifications. Go to Settings > Customize invoice > Design > Logo > Add an additional image to your invoice header.
- Additional fields — space is available for any extra information you want to include on your invoice. Go to Settings > Customize invoice > Options > General > Custom labels.