When you receive your customer's PayPal payment on an invoice, you will receive the funds instantly within your PayPal account.
To transfer funds from your PayPal account to your bank account, it usually takes between 3 to 5 business days; weekends and holidays may affect the exact timing of when your money is deposited. Also, additional holding periods may apply when transferring money depending on your bank account. If you are a new seller on PayPal, funds may be held for up to 21 days while your payment is in a pending status. If the service you provide is intangible, please make sure to update the order to reflect this and the processing should only take up to 7 days after verification.
After PayPal has verified your identity to comply with anti-money laundering regulations and to reduce the risk of fraud, you can start transferring your funds from PayPal to your bank account.
To transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank, please refer to the following steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- If there is money in your account, you will see this on the Summary screen
- Click Accept the Money
- Click Transfer it to your bank
- Select the card or bank account you’d like to transfer the funds to and click Next
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer from your PayPal balance and click Next again
- Review the details and click Transfer $xx Now
- Click Done
PayPal will then send a confirmation email with the transfer confirmation details including the total amount transferred and associated transfer fees.