When you export your expense images, they will be saved as an HTML file. If you prefer to save expense images in PDF format, you can follow the steps below to convert your file in just a few easy steps.
Mac and PC
- Open the expense images HTML file on Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox
- Click File and then select Print from the drop-down menu
- Choose Save As PDF
- Rename your file if necessary, choose a save location, and then click Save
- Open the expense images HTML file on Safari
- Tap the action button at the bottom of the browser and select Create PDF from the option list
- Tap Done and choose a location to save the file to
- Open the expense images HTML file on Google Chrome
- Tap the three dot icon located in the top right corner of the screen and select Print (on some devices, the Print option can be found under Share...)
- Make sure Save as PDF is selected as the printer on your device, and tap Download to PDF
If you're having trouble converting your HTML file to a PDF using the steps above, there's a collection of free conversion tools available online. Please note, these tools are not endorsed by Invoice2go and are provided as additional resources for your use.