There's no need to worry if an error was made when first creating and sending your original deposit request. We've made it easy to edit or remove your deposit request so you can easily manage your important documents.
Use the steps below to edit and/or remove your deposit requests:
- Open the document
- Tap your existing deposit request
- To edit your deposit:
- Set the deposit amount to the updated percentage of the total cost or a fixed amount
- Click Save
- To remove your deposit:
- Click Cancel this request
- Confirm that you want to cancel the deposit request
- Save the updated invoice and send the updated document to your client. Your client will not be able to complete their updated deposit request unless the new invoice is sent to them via email or SMS.
After you send your invoice to your client, they will be able to pay using online payments, and will see the due date for the deposit. Don’t worry, we’ll notify you in your app as soon as your client paid the deposit! If you've removed the deposit, your client will no longer see the option to complete the deposit while completing payment for their invoice.