Here at Invoice2go, there are many ways that you are able to pay for your account subscription. The main and preferred method is with a credit or debit card, which provides the most seamless experience when purchasing your Invoice2go subscription, as well as having the option to set your Invoice2go account to automatically renew in the future.
To use your credit or debit card to renew your Invoice2go account, you'll want to have the card of your choice established as a method of payment in your iTunes / Google Play settings. If you are using a computer and renewing your account via buy.2go.com, then you will be able to enter the information of the card you would like to use.
Alternatively, we have two other options available to you:
- iTunes / Google Play store credit
Similarly to what we've outlined above, you'll follow an almost identical route to pay via PayPal or iTunes / Google Play credit. Basically, you'll need to establish these payment methods in the settings of iTunes / Google Play store prior to making the purchase. (this may vary depending on your device provider)
If you are using iOS:
- For iOS users looking to establish PayPal as a method of payment, refer to this article for some helpful steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202631
- For iOS users looking to redeem a iTunes gift card/use credit to pay fore their Invoice2go subscription, refer to this article for some helpful steps: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201209
If you are using Android:
- Open your Google Play Store
- Tap on the ☰ menu icon in the upper-left hand corner (three horizontal lines)
- Here you will see several options which include but is not limited to:
- PayPal: This allows you to establish and connect your PayPal account to your Google Play account as a standard method of payment.
- Google Play balance: This lets you know how much "credit" you currently have stored within your Google Play account.
- Redeem gift card: This would allow you to enter the code provided by a Google Play gift card which would add it to your balance.
- Buy Google Play credit: This would allow you to directly purchase credit to your Google Play balance using one of your established payment methods.
If your question is not answered above, please feel free to reach out to our support team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.