Instant Websites makes it easy for you to collect, review, and export the email addresses of your interested website visitors.
To view all the emails that have been collected,
- From the home page of the Invoice2go web app, click on your company name in the upper right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- Click on Instant website to go to the Instant Websites dashboard
- Click on Email signups at the top of the page
- Once there, you will see who signed up for your email list. This email signup data is in chronological order
- To export this data, click on Download all to CSV. Doing so will trigger the download of a .csv file that contains all of the email addresses you see on screen, organized in the same sequence. A .csv file opens easily using Microsoft Excel or Numbers
From there, you can quickly upload those email addresses to the email service provider of your choice. For example, if you already have a reader email list growing in MailChimp, you can import the email addresses in the .csv file into that list.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that you clearly state your intentions when collecting email addresses. Never assume you have permission to upload email addresses collected in one system into another for a different use. Be responsible and clearly communicate what you plan to deliver via your email list.