Our MailChimp integration empowers you to send any email signup from your Instant Website directly into the MailChimp list of your choice.
To make this work, you'll need to follow these steps:
- From the home page of the Invoice2go web app, click on Instant websites on the side navigation menu to go to the Instant Websites dashboard
- Click on Edit website
- Click on Integrations at the top
- Next to MailChimp, click on Setup
- Enter your unique MailChimp API Key (learn how to find or generate it here)
- Enter your MailChimp list ID (learn how to find your MailChimp list ID here)
- Click on Save integration
When you successfully integrate your Instant Website email signup feature with your MailChimp list, your subscribers will automatically receive your MailChimp signup confirmation email—just like normal.
After your subscriber confirms their subscription to your email list via this double opt-in process, their email address will be added to your MailChimp list. Woohoo!
Note: No MailChimp? No problem. You can still access all your Instant Website email subscriber data. To view all the emails that have been collected, navigate to the Email Signups page on the top navigation bar of the Instant Website Dashboard. From there, you can export the emails in CSV form.