Building an email list is a valuable way to build up a following, or audience for your business. Email marketing is considered "permission-based" marketing because anyone on your email marketing list has asked for you to contact them.
To add an email capture section to your Instant Website,
- From the home page of the Invoice2go web app, click on your company name in the upper right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- Click on Instant website to go to the Instant Websites dashboard
- Click on Edit website
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Add Section
- From the left sidebar, locate the Email Signup section and click on Add
Now, each time a website visitor enters their email address information, they are captured within the Invoice2go system. To view all the emails that have been collected, navigate to the Email Signups page on the top navigation bar of the Instant Website Dashboard. From there, you can export the emails in CSV form for upload into any email service provider of your choice (e.g. MailChimp).
IMPORTANT: Make sure that you clearly state your intentions when collecting email addresses. Never assume you have permission to upload email addresses collected in one system into another for a different use. Be responsible and clearly communicate what you plan to deliver via your email list.