The "Press Logos" section is an opportunity to add logo-like images to your website.
Been featured in some industry magazines or tv shows? "AS SEEN IN" could be your headline on top of a few logos of magazines or news shows.
Adding a Logo / Link
- From the home page of the Invoice2go web app, click on your company name in the upper right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- Click on Instant website to go to the Instant Websites dashboard
- Click on Edit website
- If you already have a Press logos settings, click on Add Press Logo at the bottom of the section
- If you do not already have a press logo section, you will first need to click on Add section, then click on Press Logos
- Click on Upload a file to select files from your computer, or drag and drop logos from your computer into the loading area
Each logo image that is uploaded can have a link, so if you want to direct a website viewer to a link, you can add it in the Link field.
If you want to re-arrange the order, you can click and hold on the bars icon to the left of the logo, and then drag up or down to re-order your logo. Delete a logo by clicking on the delete icon on the right of the Link field.