If you receive a review from a customer that you'd like to display on your Instant Website, you can do so using the following steps.
- From the home page of the Invoice2go web app, click on your company name in the upper right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- Click on Instant website to go to the Instant Websites dashboard
- Click on Edit website
- Scroll down to your Client Reviews section and click on + Add a review
- On the left side of the screen, a section labeled Add Reviews will pop up
Adding a Verified Review
If a customer has left you a review using the Invoice2go Customer Reviews feature, it is considered Verified and will have a special verified badge under it.
Once you launch the Add Reviews section, you will find all of the reviews housed within your Invoice2go account under the section labeled Add Existing Reviews (Verified).
Simply check the box next to the review(s) you'd like to add to your Instant Website, and it will automatically populate in your Client Reviews section.
To remove a review, simply uncheck the box next to it.
Adding a Custom Review
If you received a review from a customer outside of the Invoice2go app (Facebook, Yelp, Google, etc.), you can still add it to your Instant Website. Please note, however, that these reviews will not be considered verified.
Once you launch the Add Reviews section, click on the button labeled + Add custom review. A template review will be added to your Client reviews section which you can click into to edit.
Here, you can copy and paste the text of the review, along with adding a client name, and the star rating.