With the new Invoice2go, we have updated the way documents are created and synced.
On the previous version of Invoice2go documents were created on the device and then synced with the server, which caused a number of syncing issues: missing documents, duplicate documents, etc.
These issues have been fixed with the new Invoice2go because we have updated the way documents are created and synced. Now, when you create documents on the new Invoice2go, they will be created on the server; documents are no longer created and stored on the device.
Previous Version of Invoice2go Syncing
- Data sync issues could result in discrepancies in the number of documents and the state of documents across devices
- This could include documents created on one device that did not exist on another device
- It could also include documents deleted on one device that were not deleted on another device
New Invoice2go Syncing
- As long as a device is connected to the Internet, it is no longer possible for there to be differences in the number of documents or the state of documents across your devices.
- When you create an invoice in the new Invoice2go it is created in the cloud (on Invoice2go servers)
- All documents are created directly in the Invoice2go cloud. New documents are no longer synced from devices to the cloud. Syncing is no longer required between devices. Each time you login to the Invoice2go app on any device, your documents are read from the Invoice2go cloud
- All updates and modifications to documents are also made directly in the Invoice2go cloud. Updates are no longer synced from devices to the cloud