A little over a year ago we challenged ourselves to make Invoice2go faster, easier to use and more reliable, and today I’m proud to unveil what we’ve been working on.
Here are some of the new features you’ll be able to enjoy:
- Solid new foundations: The new Invoice2go has been rebuilt from scratch on stronger foundations designed to save you time, provide more reliability and improve your day-to-day business.
- User-friendly layout: A new streamlined layout will make it even easier for you to complete your daily tasks like: creating invoices, managing client and product information, tracking expenses, exporting reports and chasing payments.
- Fresh invoice designs: Our invoice designs have been optimized for better performance. We’ve updated our fonts, expanded our color palette (you can finally match the color of your invoice to your logo) and made it possible to highlight your payment details so your suppliers notice them.
- Real time editing: We’ve also made the speed and efficiency of editing your invoices better than ever. Now you can conveniently preview any edits you make right as you make them.
- Automatic syncing: You’ll now have an accurate view of all of your data, regardless of whether you use Invoice2go on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Easy file conversion:We’ve made it much easier to convert your estimates into invoices, saving you valuable time on each job.
I understand that these changes are quite significant for some of you and I’d like to thank you for your patience and support. The new Invoice2go has been built from the ground-up with your business in mind. With every change we’ve made, our goal has been to make invoicing faster, easier and friction free. I’m excited about the long and short-term benefits that the new Invoice2go will bring to your business.
Thank you again for being part of the Invoice2go community.