Adding expenses to your invoices allows you to outline the cost associated with completing a customer’s job or order.
Tracking expenses is critical around tax season because they help to identify the cost impact on your business as measured by your Profit and Loss report.
iOS and Android
- On the invoice creation screen, tap Add items
- Tap Choose Multiple
- Alternatively, you can search for the expense by typing it in the item name line
- Tap Expenses
- Tap the expense you want to add
- Tap Add to apply the expense to the invoice
- On the invoice edit screen, click on Expenses under Items
- Search for an expense, or check the box next to the expense you wish to add to your invoice
- Click on Add an expense to apply the expense to the invoice