Each time you invoice your clients, a generic default email message is provided in the email body. You can personalize your default email message at the account level. Additionally, you can add special messages for each document type (i.e., your estimate default message can be different than your invoice message).
iOS and Android
- Tap the Profile icon in the top right corner of the home screen
- Under the settings section, tap Client communication
- Tap Custom email message
- Tap Default email message
- If you would like to have a different message for different document types, toggle off Use a generic message and tap into the document type you wish to edit
- Customize your message in the box labeled Type your message...
- Add your email to the CC or BCC fields if you would like to receive a copy of each document you send
- Tap on the back arrow to save your changes
- Click on your Company name in the upper right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- Under the Settings section, click on Client communication
- Under the Email messages section, click into the box under Message
- If you would like to have a different message for different document types, toggle off Use the same message for all document types and click into the document type you wish to edit
- Customize your message in the box labeled Enter a message...
- Click on Save in the top right corner