In addition to email, you can also send your documents through the Invoice2go app via SMS text message, iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, or any other messaging apps available on your device. This feature allows your clients to respond, view, and pay your invoices faster while allowing you to manage your business more effectively.
iOS and Android
- Tap Invoices
- Open the invoice you wish to send or create a new invoice
- On the preview and manage screen, tap Send
- Tap Text message if you wish to send your invoice via SMS text, or
- Tap Other to send from any other messaging app on your device. Doing so will display your device’s apps that support messaging
- The message will pre-populate with a link to view your invoice
- After you send the message, the end client can tap the link to pay the invoice through a secure payment portal if you have enabled online payments on your account
Users on the Standard plan and above will be able to see the invoice messaging option on their home screen. On the bottom of each invoice card on the home screen, you will see the option to send the invoice to your client via email or message.