All statements are created and sent at the client level. Once your client has multiple invoices associated with them, you can create a statement for them. If you only have one invoice associated with a client, the option to create a statement will be grayed out and disabled.
Clients can also choose to pay invoices directly from the client statement.
For each statement you create, you will be able to select a date range of invoices to pull from. Additionally, you can select whether to show unpaid invoices only or all invoices.
iOS and Android
- Tap Clients
- Select a client
- Tap Create and choose Statement
- Tap More to select the date range for your statement
- Edit the Start and End fields for the desired date range and tap Apply
- Tap All documents, and choose between displaying only unpaid invoices or all invoices. Then tap Apply
- Tap Preview to review your statement
- Tap More, then Print if you would like to print a copy of the statement
- You can also tap Export as PDF to generate a PDF version of the statement
- Tap Send and then choose a method to send your statement to your client
- From the navigation menu, click on Clients
- Select a client
- Click on Create on the top right of the screen, and choose Statement from the drop-down menu
- Alternatively, you can click on Generate a statement below Outstanding balance
- Edit the Start and End fields for the desired date range
- Choose to check or uncheck the box next to Only show unpaid invoices
- Click on Preview to review your statement
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on “...” and then Print if you would like to print a copy of the statement
- Click on Send and then Send Statement to email your client’s statement to them