The export feature in the expenses section of your account allows you to export your expense reports with your attached images.
iOS and Android
- Tap More on the navigation menu
- Tap Expenses
- Tap Export in the top right corner
- Select the desired year to export
- A loading screen will appear after selecting the desired year to export, and a confirmation in the app will confirm that your expenses will be sent to your email
- Click on Expenses on the navigation menu
- Click on Export expenses, displayed above the expense list
- Select the desired year to export using the dropdown
- Click on Export
- You will receive a confirmation on the site that confirms your expenses will be sent to your email
- The exported report will be delivered to your email as a downloadable HTML file.
- If you prefer to save expense images in PDF format, you can follow the steps located in this article to convert your file in just a few easy steps
- Expense images will appear after the listed expenses (1 page/image). Every expense image that exists in the report's timeframe will be included
- Your report will include all expenses, regardless of currency. Currency codes will be displayed for all amounts, and each category total section will show the total for each currency that exists in your report