You can add appointments you've created to your calendar on your mobile device (iCalendar, Google Calendar, etc) by navigating to the appointment and choosing "Add to Calendar."
iOS and Android
- Tap More on the navigation bar
- Tap Appointments
- Tap on the appointment you wish to add to your calendar, or create a new one
- Once you've saved the appointment, tap Add to calendar
- A screen will pop up asking you to give permission for Invoice2go to access your calendar. Tap OK to confirm
- Tap Add to add the appointment to your calendar
- A message will appear, confirming that your appointment has been added. You can now go to your calendar app and view the details and time of the appointment
Note: This feature is not a live sync or integration. Any changes made on the Invoice2go application for the appointment will not reflect on your calendar after it has already been added. You will need to go into your calendar and manually edit the details if you wish to make changes.