If you are using a mobile device, you can send invoices from your personal email and change the outgoing email as needed.
Invoice2go sends invoices through the Mail app on iOS using your default email address.
If you have multiple email accounts, you can set the email account you want to use as the default account with the following steps:
- Go to your device's Settings app
- This is outside of the Invoice2go app
- Tap Mail
- Scroll down to Composing
- Tap Default Account
- Select your default account
If you only have one email account in the Mail app, you can add a new email address by tapping Mail, Accounts, and then Add Account. Then, set that email as your default account with the above steps.
Android devices have the ability to choose a default email app when sending an email. If you have multiple email accounts, you can switch between your accounts when sending a document.
These steps will vary by device, but generally, you can perform the following:
- On the preview and manage screen, tap Send
- Tap Email
- The email will pre-populate, and to set your desired email, tap on the from address
- This will bring up the list of emails on your device, from which you can select the one you want to send it from
The option to change the email address when sending invoices is not available on the web app. All emails sent from the web will be coming from our domain firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that the Reply to email that the recipient sees will automatically be set as your account email.