If you decide Invoice2go is not right for your business, you can either use the iOS app to delete your account or submit a written request to our deletion team from the email address associated with your Invoice2go account.
Data deletion is a permanent process that can’t be undone. Once your account is deleted, you will not have access to:
- All documents created in the lifespan of your account
- All personal information associated with your account
- All login credentials
- Accounts of any team members you have added to Invoice2go
If you are the account owner, all team members' associated accounts will also be deleted. If you have a separate Invoice2go account for another business, that account will be unaffected. If you are a team member, only your account will be deleted.
If you may need your account information in the future, you can cancel your subscription instead. This will pause your automatic billing and store your account data within our servers. We won’t delete your data unless you request for us to do so. Learn how to cancel your account.
If you decide to delete your account, we recommend that you first export any data you believe you may need in the future and confirm you have everything you need before requesting data deletion.
The Android app does not contain an option for deleting your Invoice2go account. To delete your account, follow the Requesting an account deletion steps below.
If you signed up for your Invoice2go subscription using Apple, you need to disconnect your Apple subscription before deleting your account on the iOS app or requesting account deletion. Otherwise, you will continue to be billed by Apple. To cancel your Invoice2go subscription on your iOS device, follow these steps.
- Tap the Profile icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap the Account deletion link
- Review the information on the Delete your account page
- Tap the Continue button
- If desired, enter any feedback you want to share about Invoice2go
- To confirm you want to delete your account, tap the Delete account link
Requesting an account deletion
If you have the Android app or are unable to delete your account using the iOS app, complete one of the following steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org from the email associated with your Invoice2go account. Use the subject line Data Deletion Request and include a written request stating that you wish to have your account deleted from our system.
- Chat with our team or use the Submit a request button at the bottom of this page to request an account deletion. A member of our team will reach out to confirm your identity before we process this request.