Exporting allows you to export your invoices, estimates, credit memos, purchase orders, expenses, items, clients, time tracking, and appointments and download the data in a CSV file format. Currently, this feature is only available on the web version of Invoice2go. The below steps will show you how to export your desired company data:
- Navigate to our web app and log in using your email address and password
- Click on your Company Name in the upper right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- Under the account section, click on Export data
- From the drop-down list, select which data you want to export: invoices, estimates, credit memos, purchase orders, expenses, items, clients, time tracking, or appointments
- Click on the Export button below the drop-down list
- A banner will appear at the top of the screen confirming your exported report has been emailed to you
- You will receive an email from which you can download your export
- The export will download as a CSV format file, which you can then open to view your data
- Export data does not specifically integrate with QuickBooks, Xero or any other accounting based platform. Some programs, however, will allow you to upload your data in a certain Excel file as long as it is formatted the way they want.
- Exports will download as a compressed CSV file format that can be extracted and saved to your computer's default spreadsheet program. Excel (for Windows users) and Numbers (for Mac users) are common examples of spreadsheet programs.
- If you are looking to download a historical copy of your actual invoice, you can print and save a copy.