Export allows you to export your invoices, estimates, purchase orders, credit memos, clients, products and receipts and download the data in a CSV file format. Currently, this feature is only available on the web but will be coming to iOS and Android soon.
- From the side navigation menu, click on Settings
- Under the Other section, click on Export
- From the drop-down list, select what data you want to export: invoices, estimates, credit memos, purchase orders, expenses, items, clients
- Click on Export
- Export data does not specifically integrate with Quickbooks, Xero or any other accounting based platform. Some programs, however, will allow you to upload your data in a certain excel file as long as it is formatted the way they want
- Exports will be in CSV file formats. If you are looking to download a historical copy of your actual invoice, you can print and save a copy
Do these steps look different? If so, you may be using a previous Invoice2go version. See instructions here.