Yes, you can use the minimize option to access a different section of your Invoice2go app while your timer continues in the background.
iOS and Android
- Tap the 'V' in the top right corner of your time tracker while it is running
- Your time tracker will display as a bar at the bottom of your screen
- Go back to the Time tracking section of the app when you are done and tap the running timer to continue adding notes when ready
- Please keep in mind that the minimized bar will only appear when you are in the time tracking section of your app. You will no longer see the minimized timer when you navigate to different parts of your account, but your timer will continue to run
Note: As long as the Invoice2go app continues to run in the background and you do not force quit the app, your timer will continue to run. Force quitting the app will permanently delete your time entry and your notes associated with the entry will be lost.
- Click on the 'V' in the top right corner of your time tracker while it is running
- You will see your minimized timer and your time as you navigate the Invoice2go application
- Click on the same button to open your timer and continue adding notes when ready
Note: Closing or navigating out of your Invoice2go browser without saving your timer will permanently delete your time entry, and time entry notes. If you need to navigate to a different web page, please do so in a separate browser window, and your timer will continue to run.