Using the Invoice2go app, you can add appointments you've created through Invoice2go to the calendar on your mobile device (iCalendar, Google Calendar, etc) by navigating to the appointment and choosing "Add to Calendar."
iOS and Android
- Navigate to your Invoice2go side menu, and open the Appointments section
- Tap on an appointment you wish to use, or create a new one
- Once you've saved the appointment, tap on Add to calendar
- A screen will pop up asking you to give permission for Invoice2go to access your calendar. Tap on OK to confirm.
- Tap OK again to add the appointment to your calendar.
- A message will appear, confirming that your appointment has been added. You can now go to your calendar app and view the details and time of the appointment.
*Note that this feature is not a live sync/integration, so any changes made on the Invoice2go side of the appointment will not reflect on your calendar. You will have to go into your calendar and manually edit the details if you wish to make changes.