In an effort to further protect your data, Invoice2go has implemented an email verification process. When you sign up with Invoice2go using your email, you will be asked to verify your email address within the first 7 days of your subscription. After 7 days, if you have not verified your email address, your account will be entered into a locked status and you will not be able to access your account until you verify your email.
Additionally, before you verify your email address, certain features of the Invoice2go application will be locked including,
- Enabling online payments through Stripe
- Adding more than three recipients to an email if you are using the web version of the application
- Adding team members to your account (Advanced and Unlimited plans only)
- Inserting HTML and links into your emails if you are using the web version of the Invoice2go application
Once you have verified your email address, these features will open up on your account.
What do I need to do?
To verify your email address, please refer to the following steps,
- Go to the email account you used to sign up with Invoice2go
- Look for an email from Invoice2go asking you to verify your email address
- If you are not seeing the email, please check your spam and junk folders
- Within the email, click on the button labeled, Verify Email
- Your email is now verified, and you can now access all the features within your Invoice2go account
- If the verification link does not work, it is possible that the link is expired, and you will need to generate a new one. Simply click on resend from within the app and a new link will be sent to you
If you are not receiving the email, or if your verification link is not working, please contact our support team.