After you’ve created an invoice, estimate, or client, you will be asked if you would like to add the invoice, estimate, or client to a new project. Simply tap or click on Create project when prompted.
If you do not wish to receive a prompt to create a project with every new invoice, estimate, or client created, you can manage your preferences with the below steps. Please note that these preferences are unique to each platform (iOS and web) and will need to be set on both platforms individually. Additionally, these prompts are not available on Android devices.
When you receive the prompt to create a new project when creating a new invoice, estimate, or client, toggle on the prompt at the bottom that reads, Don't ask me again.
- Click on your Company name in the top right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- Click on Projects
- Check or uncheck the boxes for when you would like to be prompted to create a new project
- When adding a new client
- When creating a new estimate
- When creating a new invoice
- Example. Instead of your projects being numbered 1,2,3,4, etc., you can set it to be Project 1, Project 2, Project 3, etc.