Invoice2go Money Card Payments usually take 3 to 4 business days (from the time you’re paid) to be available in your bank account.
Processing and cut-off times
Payments received from your client will show as pending transactions until the payments are processed. This usually takes 2 business days.
Once the payments are processed, they will be transferred to your bank account as follows:
- If you have an Invoice2go Money bank account: Card payments processed before 11 AM Mon - Fri (PST) will be transferred to your Invoice2go Money bank account, with money available the same business day.
- If you don’t have an Invoice2go Money bank account: Card payments processed before 1 PM Mon - Fri (PST) will be transferred to your linked bank account, with money available the next business day.
Transfers are not processed on weekends and bank holidays.
If you have an Invoice2go Money bank account
No transfer limits apply to Invoice2go Money Card Payments that are transferred to your Invoice2go Money bank account, but there are limits to how much you can:
- transfer from the Invoice2go Money bank account to a linked bank account
- withdraw or pay from the Invoice2go Money bank account using your Visa Debit card.
For more information, see What are my transfer limits for Invoice2go Money Banking?
If you don’t have an Invoice2go Money bank account
Limits apply to how much you can transfer to your linked bank account each day and per month. The limits depend on your history with Invoice2go and your usage of the product.
Your transfer limits will fall within the following ranges:
- Daily limit: From $1,000 to $10,000 USD
- Monthly limit: From $5,000 to $50,000 USD
Amounts exceeding these limits will be transferred the next day or month, depending on which limit has been exceeded. To check your current limits, see the confirmation emails sent to you after transfers have been processed.
Processing times can change based on business day, holidays, or other factors.