Export allows you to export your invoices, estimates, purchase orders, credit memos, clients, products and receipts and download the data in a CSV file format. Currently, this feature is only available on the web but will be coming to iOS and Android soon.
- Navigate to our web app and log in using your email address and password
- From the side navigation menu, click on Settings
- Under the Other section, click on Export
- From the drop-down list, select what data you want to export: invoices, estimates, credit memos, purchase orders, expenses, items, clients
- Click on Export
- Once the export is finished, you will be able to download or email yourself a .CSV, .XML or .JSON file type. If you have multiple companies that you would like to export, you can switch between the companies at the top-right corner.
- Export data does not specifically integrate with Quickbooks, Xero or any other accounting based platform. Some programs, however, will allow you to upload your data in a certain excel file as long as it is formatted the way they want
- Exports will downloaded as a compressed CSV file format that can be extracted and saved to your computer's default spreadsheet program. Excel (for Windows users) and Numbers (for Mac users) are common examples of spreadsheet programs.
- If you are looking to download a historical copy of your actual invoice, you can print and save a copy
Do these steps look different? If so, you may be using a previous Invoice2go version. See instructions here.