Export allows you to export your invoices, estimates, purchase orders, credit memos, clients, products and receipts and download the data in a CSV file format. Currently, this feature is only available on the web.
- Navigate to our web app and log in using your email address and password
- From the side navigation menu, click on Settings
- Under the Other section, click on Export
- From the drop-down list, select what data you want to export: invoices, estimates, credit memos, purchase orders, expenses, items, and/or clients
- Click on Export
- You will receive an email from which you can download your export
- The export will download as a CSV format file, which you can then open to view your data
- Export data does not specifically integrate with Quickbooks, Xero or any other accounting based platform. Some programs, however, will allow you to upload your data in a certain excel file as long as it is formatted the way they want
- Exports will downloaded as a compressed CSV file format that can be extracted and saved to your computer's default spreadsheet program. Excel (for Windows users) and Numbers (for Mac users) are common examples of spreadsheet programs.
- If you are looking to download a historical copy of your actual invoice, you can print and save a copy