The Team Members feature allows the account owner and users with “Access to everything” the ability to add users and set their permissions. Please note that access to the team members feature will depend on your Invoice2go plan.
After you add team members to your account, you can set their access level to either “Access to everything” or “Limited Access.”
- Access to everything users are able to create and edit documents and see and change all documents, reports, and settings
- Limited access users can create documents and view all documents, but will not be able to access reports, view or manage settings, or export company data
The account owner will be the user who initially set up the Invoice2go account. The account owner will be indicated in the Team members section of your Account & settings on our web application. If you would like to transfer account ownership to another user, please submit a request to our support team here.
- Click on your Company name in the upper right corner
- Click on Accounts & settings
- Click on Team members
- Click on Add team member
- Enter your team member’s email address
- Under the Access drop-down list, set your team member’s permission to either Access to everything or Limited access
- Click on Add
Once you add your team member, they will receive an email from Invoice2go to set up their account.