If your customer has paid your invoice in full, you can mark it as fully paid.
After marking an invoice as fully paid, the invoice will be moved to the paid section of your invoice list. Additionally, a payment for the full amount of the invoice will be applied to its payment history.
iOS and Android
- Tap Invoices and select the invoice you would like to add a payment to
- Tap Mark as paid
- Tap the payment method used to pay for the invoice
- Add any notes regarding the payment
- Toggle on Email a receipt if you would like to send your customer a receipt for their payment
- Tap Done in the top right corner to confirm the payment
- Tap Transaction history to view the invoice's payment history
If you accidentally tapped Mark as fully paid, there is no need to worry. You can delete a payment through the Transaction history of your invoice. Additionally, you can tap Undo in the top left corner of the Mark as paid screen.
- Click on Invoices and select the invoice you would like to add a payment to
- Click on either the Preview or Send tab at the top
- On the right side of the screen, click on Add payment
- Toggle on Mark as fully paid
- Enter the method of payment
- Enter the payment date
- Add any note related to the payment
- Toggle on Send receipt if you would like to send your customer a receipt for their payment
- Click on Add payment
- Click on View transaction history to view the invoice's payment history
- When marking invoices as fully paid from a mobile device, you are unable to change the payment date
- For any invoices that are fully paid by your client with online payments, Invoice2go will mark those invoices as fully paid and move them to the paid section of your invoice list