Different business have different invoicing needs, meaning the information shown on invoices often varies. Invoice2go allows you the option for Quantity and Rate, Product Code, and Parts and Labor columns. In addition, you can decide whether or not to display Shipping Fields on your invoices.
These options can easily be set from Invoice2go’s settings from any device.
iOS and Android
- Tap on the Profile icon in the upper right corner of the home screen
- Tap on Customize invoice
- Tap on Options
- On the Header tab, toggle ON or OFF Shipping details to choose to display or hide it on your invoices
- Click on your Company name in the upper right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- Click Customize invoice options
- To turn on shipping options, check the box next to Shipping details, under the Header tab
- Click Save design