Separating parts and labor in settings allows you to distinguish between parts or labor when setting up items and adding them to your invoices.
With the Parts and labor option enabled in settings, your items will automatically be grouped by their assigned type: parts or labor. When adding an item you can specify whether it’s a part or labor item. Once your items are added to invoices, your invoices will be broken out into parts and labor section and each section will have its own subtotal, allowing you and your clients to see a detailed breakdown of the items or services rendered.
iOS and Android
- Tap on the Profile icon in the upper right corner of the home screen
- Tap Customize invoice
- Tap Options
- Tap Table
- Enable Parts and labor by toggling it on to display parts and labor separately
- Click on your Company Name in the upper right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- Click Customize invoice options
- Click Table
- Check the box Separate parts & labor to display parts and labor separately
- Click Save design