A number of businesses using Invoice2go already have card processing systems in place for their companies. When clients are unable to pay in person, a remittance can be a great alternative.
Remittances allow your clients to send you a copy of their card information. With this, you can run the card payment through your system without the need for a physical card.
iOS and Android
- Tap on the Profile icon in the upper right corner of the home screen
- Tap on Client payment options
- Set the Remittance advice toggle button to ON
- Click on your Company name in the top right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- Click Client payments options
- Toggle on Remittance advice
- Click Save
- Once you create your invoice and click preview you will see the remittance advice at the bottom of your invoice