This article will help guide you through navigating the Invoice2go app and will teach you how to access all of your favorite features.
What’s on the home screen? iOS and Android
On the home screen, you will still see several reports in addition to your quick action abilities such as marking invoices as paid and resending invoices. Should you want to perform a quick add item (invoices, estimates, clients, or projects) tap on the blue + sign in the bottom right corner and select the item you want to create. This will take you directly to the creation page instead of needing to navigate to that section of the app
Tapping the magnifying glass will allow you to perform a search to easily find clients, documents, or items.
The notification bell will have a number next to it whenever you have a notification requiring your attention.
The navigation bar (iOS and Android)
When you log into the app, you will see our most popular features at the bottom of the screen. Those features include Clients, Invoices, and Estimates, along with Home, and More.
If you are looking for features outside of clients, invoices, and estimates, simply tap the More button in the bottom right corner. From here, you will see a list of all other features including,
- Purchase orders
- Credit memos
- Time Tracking
Where are my settings?
To access your settings simply tap the profile icon in the top right corner of the home screen. This icon looks like a circle with a person in the middle. When you tap this icon, you will be brought to the settings of your account where you can,
- Change your login email
- Switch your account (if you have multiple accounts)
- View your company information, including customer reviews
- View your account ID
- Manage your subscription
- Customize your invoice
- Manage your client payment options
- Manage your tax settings
- Enable FaceID or Touch ID (iOS only)
- Add Siri Shortcuts (iOS only)
- Manage your two-factor authentication preferences
- Log out
Web app home screen experience
On the web version of the application, the home screen will include several business reports and recent activity on your documents. Additionally, the notification bell in the top right corner next to your company name will have a number next to it whenever you have a notification requiring your attention.
On the side navigation menu, you will see the different sections of the app including,
- Appointments can also be accessed from this section
- Purchase orders, credit memos, and time tracking can also be accessed from this section
- Integrated apps
Accessing your settings (Web)
To access your settings, simply click on your company name in the top right corner and then click on Account & settings. Additionally, this is where you will also click when you want to log out of the application.
Your settings are broken down into five different sections; Your details, Company, Settings, Account, and Integrations.
- Your details
- Here, you will find your personal info, used to add a verified phone number for two-factor authentication
- Here, you will find your company information and customer reviews
- Here, you can customize your invoices, edit your client communication and payment options, manage your tax settings, change your language settings, manage project settings, and set your communication preferences
- Here, you have the ability to manage your subscription, add team members, export company data, and update your two-factor authentication preferences
The global search bar
At the top of the screen, you will see a search bar. Using this global search bar, you can search for any important documents, clients (and more). We will display all items (documents, appointments etc.) related to that client, no matter where you search from. Additionally, results are also prioritized based on which section you are on for increased relevancy.