The ability to send out a receipt to your client for paying an invoice is included with your Invoice2go subscription.
Send a receipt directly from your Invoice
You can see the option to send a receipt on any invoice you have marked as paid. When you open any invoice and record a payment for the first time, the option to send your client a receipt will appear on the screen. You may then preview and send the receipt. You may also send a receipt for each separate transaction, or a receipt for the fully paid invoice displaying all transaction history for that invoice.
Send a receipt directly from your Invoices list
When you go to your Unpaid Invoices list and mark an invoice as paid, you will see the option to preview and send a receipt.
Turn on receipts in Settings
You can also turn on the option in your app Settings. To do so:
iOS and Android
- Tap on the Profile icon in the top right corner
- Tap on Client communication
- Below the section labeled Post payment option, toggle on Payment receipt
- Tap on the green back arrow in the top left corner to save your changes
- Click on your Company name in the upper right corner
- Click on Account & settings
- Go to Client communication
- Below the section labeled Post payment options, toggle on Payment receipts
- Click Save in the top right corner